Gosh it's funny how you never get over how adorably stinkin cute your own child is. She does something even more adorably stinkin cute everyday (well, except on her bad days, but we all have those don't we).
She's such a big help around the house lately. She will clean up her toys (it's still 'fun'), help me with laundry, etc. Her favorite thing is to 'bacuum'. She 'needs bacuum' about 5 times a day. My carpets are spotless! She has a lawnmower that makes noise and plays music and she will push it around the house just like me. When I vacuum she gets right in front of me to 'get it' before I do. It's so cute! We cleaned out her drawers yesterday and she helped me pull everything out, sort it (kinda) and put the stuff back in that fits. It's a little haphazard, but who cares?! She LOVES to do laundry too. Although she doesn't realize that when we put wet things in the dryer, we leave them in there and THEN take them out when they are dry. She likes to pull the wet stuff back out. But again, who cares. She loves to help mommy bathe, and brush my hair and my teeth. She is just so much fun! We'll see how long this helpfulness lasts, as long as its fun I guess. But for now, I love it.
And she's back to 'needing' everything ('need book', 'need kick bent bent' our dog.. etc). But she also 'needs' to 'hab it'. It's so funny. She's learning that things belong to people (mommy's phone, daddy's chair) and she was talking to my sister the other day and Kelly pulled out her phone. Lacey goes 'need hab ke-yee's phone'. See, so stinkin cute, right? LOL
She's definitely gotten even more vocal in the past week or two. She tells you she's 'hungeee' and 'need juice.' She asks to go potty (most of the time just for fun) and she asks to brush hair. She needs to 'put on mommy's sooooes'. She also has started using 'I' for things. And she drags it out, which is funny. She'll go IIII need monkey.. etc. She loves her monkey 'pack pack.'
I could go on and on. She also, as of right now, knows the sounds for: dog, cat, horse, cow, pig, sheep, donkey, frog, duck, bird, monkey, and lion. Want to know how she learned them so well? Our TV went out so I've been SINGING her to sleep (until I realized that I could put music on her CD player... DUH). And you can only sing songs she knows or she yells 'nonono momma, my moosic.' So you can guess how many times I've sung Old MacDonald in the past 2 weeks. Old MacDonald had an entire Ark, Farm, Zoo, and Wildlife preserve. It was fun and ridiculous. She also loves to go 'eeiieeiiooooo'. Silly girl.
I guess I'm done for now, I'm sure I'll think of something else stinking cute that I'll have to put on here so I don't forget later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment