Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Surprise!!

My dad bought a motorcycle! A street bike, to be correct. I'm so happy for him. He's been pretty lonely and I know this brings him back to the good ole days of when he rode and raced dirt bikes. Hopefully he'll make some new friends, and who knows, a girlfriend maybe? He met a lady that also rides motorcycles... so we'll see. He let me ride with him and drive it, it was so much fun!

My off week at home with Lacey went great. I only hate that it had to end. She was such a good girl, and we went to play at the park so much that now whenever we get into the car she starts going 'Yayyyy goin play park!' Now she's spending most of the week with Nick. I miss her, but it's good for them. I still see her everyday, just not all day like I would like. She has FINALLY attached to a Lovey. I'm so excited. Although, now I'm about to go buy another one because I'm afraid we'll lose it somewhere. I've been waiting for this to happen for awhile. Why? Because she has nothing to settle her down when she's upset, or sleepy. Now she will cuddle it and go to sleep in her own bed. She has actually started to let me lay her down in her crib and sit in her room until she falls asleep. Sometimes. Although I still like to hold her! Bad mommy. She's still waking randomly and needing to see my face, but it's ok. I need to see her face a lot too!

Here's some pictures of our 'Papa's bike' adventures!

Wearing Papa's helmet
The whole bike!

Hangin around with Aunt Melissa

I'm such a nice cousin to Emma! She loves it when I pour water on her head.
Come on mom, I had an itch, Okay?
The girls and Papa (whose motorcycle it is)

2 comments:

The Gentry's said...

Ah, i love the pictures! lacey and emma are so cute!

Irishembi said...

Awwwww, I'm lovin the photos! What a cool bike!