Luckily this week went by quickly. Last week went by SOOOO slowly at work, it was awful!
Lacey amazes me everyday (I know I say that in every post, but it's true!). I post half this stuff so I remember it in a month, so I have to remember.
She's getting so good with her verb tenses. Last night we were watching tigger and pooh, and tigger jumped on pooh and then jumped off and was bouncing next to him. She said 'Mommy, tigger bounced on pooh! Oooh, tigger is still bouncing!' I was so impressed! She always adds the correct emphasis to the ends of sentences. I'll say something like, 'I'm ready to go to the gym.' And she'll reply, 'I'm ready to go to the gym, too.' It is so crazy! Everyone always comments on how you can carry on a pretty complete conversation with her. And she's not even 2! I don't brag (except on here) but it is really nice to hear other people say nice things about your child. Whether how smart, or how cute, or how adept they are, it's always nice when others realize that your baby is special!
She loves to go to the gym, and now that I'm actually seeing results I love to go too. Nick is thrilled of course. He bought me some protein (for shakes) and some amino acid stuff that is supposed to help with muscle recovery, and it actually does. Hopefully I'll look nice and toned in my wedding dress!
The wedding is coming along great. I'll write more later, time to leave work! Hallelujah for the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love this phase where their vocabulary just EXPLODES! And it amazes you that you now are the proud owner of a FULL FLEDGED (Albeit tiny) HUMAN!!!!
Gotten your wedding dress yet? I want an invite! LOL!
Cassidy doesn't have the vocabulary that Zac had at this age. Zac was very much like Lacey. Although, Cassidy did tell me last week when Jaxon had a stinky diaper. "Go change diaper, back there" and pointed to Jax's room.
I gave you an award. I know you are busy, but if you get a chance, check it out on my blog.
Post a Comment