I thought the poop saga was over for a bit... or at least normalized. But no, mommy had to go and buy little boxes of raisins yesterday. Apparently I forgot the last time I did this, and promised myself that I'd never do it again. Even though it's one of her 'faborites!' But cave in, I did. It's hard when you have a 2 year old literally tipping the buggy over, reaching (and screaming) for 'raisins!'
I gave her a box yesterday, about midmorning. Little did I know that our babysitter also gave her a box yesterday night. So this morning I was getting dressed so we could go wedding supply shopping, and she waddles in, splay-legged, saying 'Mommy, you need to change my diaper.' I skedaddeled her back down the hallway to our changing place, and as she turned around I could see the goosh through her pants. Yuck! I haven't seen a diaper this bad since the breastmilk poops, and those didn't stink. It was gooshed out the sides, and the top. I really thought I might be sick, and not much can make me sick. I won't even tell you what was in it (like you would want to know!). What I can tell you is that it was so bad, I took pictures to show Nick, because I knew he wouldn't believe me. Which, of course, I have since deleted.
Wedding shopping was successful, I got most of the tablecloths, and the rest of the bouquet flowers (I'm making them to save money). I'll post some pictures later. I also got the table runners that I ordered, teal satin, and I love them! I bought Lacey a little rose ball to carry, and she loves it. So all is going well, I guess. Nick reminded me today that there's really only about 6 weeks till the wedding, at which point I really started stressing. Thanks baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment