I still have yet to post about anything since before the wedding! I'm such a bad blogger. I hate that I can only write from work, so I can't post pictures, so I haven't written at all. It's time to write a little!
The wedding went WONDERFULLY, I couldn't have wished for a better day! The honeymoon was a delight, we went to Puerto Rico and relaxed, snorkeled, and spent lots of money.
Then we got to go to our friends Brian and Suzanne's wedding the next weekend, at the Port o Fino in Pensacola, the nicest place I've ever stayed. They had a beach wedding, and poolside reception. It was gorgeous!!!!!!!
We've just been working on finding me a day-time job, and all the fun married name changing stuff. I finally did find a job, and should start soon!
Lacey is getting so big and smart! Today she woke up with an ear infection, right before she was to leave for Memphis with Nick's parents. I rushed her to the doctor, so luckily she still got to go to Memphis. I'm sure she's having a blast as I type. She is 2 years 7 months and is 30 pounds even. Sassy, and totally into everything princess. She has to wear a 'beautiful spinny dress' every single day! I went to Kids Market on Monday and luckily found lots more dresses, and dress up costumes. We were running out!
And the biggest news, we are going to welcome baby #2 in May 2010! We found out about a week ago and have our first appointment tomorrow to make sure all is well and it's not all in my head (and on the pregnancy test). We told Nick's parents and grandparents today, they are excited, if not a bit surprised about how quickly it happened. Everyone has been asking if it was a honeymoon baby. I have to say yes and no! Because it didn't happen on our honeymoon... but quite possibly at our friend's wedding! Hoping for either sex, just a healthy baby! Now to tell my parents and grandparents. They probably won't be surprised, this will be the 4th grandbaby for them! I'm sure they will be hoping for a boy along with everyone else! But especially my family, we have all girls!
I think that's it, summed up. My pictures from the wedding are on their way. We'll see if I actually get a chance to post them!
For the record, Lacey wants to name the baby Hailey, regardless of sex. She also has thrown out 'daddy' when we ask her, but when we remind her she already has a daddy named daddy, she hits her forehead and says 'Oh yea!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment