Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Updates!

Finally, some updates. I don't know why I have such a hard time writing sometimes. I read everyone else's, and I think of stuff I need to write down... and never do!

Lacey is fully potty trained, night and day. Days since about September, nights since October. I am SO happy to be saving diaper money to go towards... well, more diapers come May!

Everything is going well with the pregnancy. Almost 14 weeks, I have a checkup tomorrow to hear the HB (which we hear at home with the doppler already) and hopefully we'll get to schedule our ultrasound to find out the sex! Hoping to find out before Christmas, mainly because it would be a cool Christmas present, but also because my sister is due Dec 23 with a girl, and if we find out it's a boy I can go ahead and give her my girl clothes so she'll have them!

Nick is having a great swimming season with the kids, he is so proud of how well they are all doing! And I'm proud of him, since he's really proving to himself and the other coaches that he really deserved his promotion.

The other day at dinner we were saying the blessing. Nonni started with 'God is good...' And Lacey chimed in 'And people are craazzyy!' Just like the country song! We all died laughing, and blamed it on Nonni because she loves to sing that song with Lacey!

All in all we've just been pretty busy with family and work and just hanging out and enjoying each other. Friday night I'm going with a few friends to see the new Twilight movie, New Moon. Then next week is Thanksgiving and we will go to Memphis. Then Dec 5th is Nick's grandparents 50th anniversary, also in Memphis. Then Christmas in Memphis Dec 18th, then real Christmas! I love the holidays!!! I love to travel, and I especially love going to Memphis. Not only is Nick's family amazing, but it's so nice and relaxing. His gparents have a nice flat house, and Lacey just takes off. She doesn't want any help doing anything, and there's so many people around to entertain her, I can just relax! She has an absolute blast, and it's so fun to watch her interact with everyone. Plus, Nick's cousin's son Tyler and Lacey get along great, so they usually just play all day! I can't explain how comfortable a feeling it is to go up there, so I love to go any chance we get!

Time is going by so fast now! I can't believe we almost have a 3 year old (and believe me, she thinks she's about to turn 13) and a new baby!

No comments: