Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Almost moving day!

One more full day until we MOVE! I cannot wait. Now instead of 20 minutes from Nick (with no traffic) we will only be like 5 minutes away! I'm so excited.

I hate packing and moving though. I can't wait to be at the new place and be FINISHED. Good news is that I talked to the complex today and we are still moving Wednesday and the prorated rent rate is about 100 dollars cheaper than I thought it would be. And they can split the pet fee up over a couple of months, because there is no way I could afford it all right now.

Work is going okay, this will be my 3rd week of working 9 days in a row for 9 hour shifts. I can't wait until it's over. I work Wednesday and Friday of my week off as well. I need the money, but at this point I'm trying to balance out need of money with need to be with Lacey. She's been having fun with Nick, and now that I'm moving over there I can see her every single day again on my work week and I'm thrilled. Oh the things we sacrifice for our kids!

I'm about to go make up a test that I slept through (bad mommy). I need to get a new alarm clock!

I also feel better because I went through mine and Lacey's things and I am finally giving away stuff that we don't need. I have so many clothes and shoes that just take up space, but have never given them away. But now I have no excuse, Hannah Home is coming today (hopefully) to pick up 2 couches, a broken big screen tv, a regular tv, 3 bags of clothes and shoes, and some other odds and ends dishes and such. YAYYY for cleaning! I'm such a pack rat and I don't want to take things I don't need to yet another house.

I may not have an internet connection for a few days, but I'll be back before long!

No comments: