Lacey peed on the potty today for the first time in a public place! She usually seems to ask to go when it's convenient for her... ie when mommy's going, when we're near a potty, or when we ask if she needs to. But today we were eating lunch with my mom at Milo's and she put her chicken down and says 'Mommy, need go potty.' So of course I get her up and go to the bathroom, fully expecting her to be bored by the time we get there and ready to go back and eat. But she goes into the stall and starts to pull her pants down, and tells me to put her up on the potty. And she pees! Yayyy Lacey! There was an older lady in there who clapped for her and said yay, and Lacey clapped for herself! It was so cute! I was so proud, when she asked her age and I told her she was so impressed.
This is one child-rearing thing that I'm glad she's got an independent personality for. She definitely doesn't like to be poopy anymore (most of the time). And she seems to enjoy being a 'big girl,' even if mommy gets sad about it. She is loving her 'big girl' bed also. *Tear*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
yay lacey!!!
That is so great! I asked her about her 'big girl bed' yesterday and she told me she liked it! haha, too cute!
wow! great job lacey. jordan is showing no interest at all. she sat in poop this morning for at least an hour. Oh well!
Post a Comment