Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Eye-tacts help you see better!

Nick was telling me last night about Lacey's new experiences with his 'eye-tacts.' He was putting his contacts in and she was watching, and she said 'Oh, daddy you put your eyes in?' And he said no, these are my contacts, they help me see. And she said Oh! You put in your eye-tacts to see better! And then in the car later randomly she says 'Daddy, you have your eye-tacts in?' And he said yes, and she said so you can see better! And he said yes again, and she told him thank you! She is so random!

And the other morning she came in to wake us up. She likes to make us pretend to be asleep so she can do things she isn't supposed to (like play the 'piano' on my computer keyboard). She said Mommy, sleep. So I pretended to be asleep. I opened my eyes a few seconds later and she saw me, and she said sternly 'Mommy, what I told you? SLEEP!' We died laughing and pretended to be asleep. She climbed up in the chair and started playing the keyboard and we looked again. She repeated 'Mommy, what I telled you?!? Sleep!!!' I had to dive under the covers because I was laughing so hard I was crying! I say the same things to her!

3 comments:

Irishembi said...

It always amazes the little tidbits of random information they pull out of their memories. I don't know why. You'd think after three kids I'd be used to it, but it still surprises and amuses me every time.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love a girl named Lacey.

Jackie said...

So cute! I'm alway baffled by some of the things that Abigayle comes up with - she has an amazing memory, and it sometimes takes me a minute to figure out what she's talking about! It cracks me up whenever she repeats things that I've said to her...it makes me more aware of what I say, because I know she's listening so closely!