Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Watching baby brother being born...

Lacey decided the other day that she wants to watch baby brother come out. Not see him afterwards, but watch him come out. One problem- she thinks that he comes out my bellybutton! LOL It was really cute, I told her that mommy might scream a little but it wasn't scary, and she asked me if I screamed when she came out. I said yes, a little and she said 'OOH! Did it hurt my ears?' Adorable!

I did BodyStep yesterday, and BootCamp today. Tomorrow I'm going to try BodyAttack. I'm excited, I've wanted to do attack for awhile but was told it was too intense for me. My instructor for step said that was nonsense, so I'm going to try it tomorrow. We'll see how it goes! I still feel really good during class, and am in MUCH better cardio shape than I thought. So that's nice! I just have to make sure to eat enough calories and get enough rest in between.

The shower this past weekend went great! Lots of people came and we had a great time. Although I ate too much junk food and felt horrible that night.

And then Nick came home from Nashville Sunday. He had 3 of his kids WIN at the championships! I was SO proud of them (and him). He's only been coaching them for 6 months... and he's had such success! I love watching him do something he so obviously loves to do. It's very rewarding.

This week is sort of an off week for him, which is nice. He didn't have early morning practice yesterday morning, and doesn't have a meet this weekend. The weather is supposed to be nice, so hopefully we'll have a nice weekend just hanging out! I really need to get the baby's dresser from my mom's house and put up all the clothes... but we'll see.

That's about it! More later!

No comments: