Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ready to be done with Diapers!

What is it with dogs and underwear or diapers?

My dog has always loved to eat underwear. And I don't think it's a male dog thing, because his sister does too.

Anyways, I always try and throw away all of our diapers immediately after they have been changed. But lately, Lacey likes to 'throw di-per way' herself. So I let her, who am I to stop her from helping.

But apparently today she figured that the trash can was too far away, and hid the poopy diaper behind the chair. Where mommy couldn't see it, but Bentley could smell it.

I got home from my 9 hour shift and there it was, in all it's smelly glory, strewn across my floor.

All I can say is Ewwww. Why would you chew apart a diaper? At least I trust that it's safe on Lacey's bottom... because it's been in his stomach for 3 hours now and he's having no problems.

On another note, Lacey did not have one wet diaper today, except the poopy one. She peed every time on the potty! She has a little potty that plays music when liquid hits the sensor. But she loves to flush, and it doesn't flush. I saw that she had solved that today when she peed in her little potty, and then went and flushed the big potty. Hey, at least she's solving her own problems! What's a little water wasted? It had paper in it anyways.

1 comment:

The Gentry's said...

first of all- GROSS hahaha
and second-i have to clarify!!
my fat little lexi hasn't eaten panties in a year (guess it was a puppy thing- since they didn't chew anything else...?) and she's never eaten diapers!! haha

lacey's a sneaky thing!
so is bent bent!