Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Chuck E Cheese!

We went to Chuck E Cheese's tonight with my sister, neice Emma, mom, stepdad, stepbrother Cooper, my best friend Mel and her husband and son, Carson. It was great fun!

All Lacey wanted to do was ride with Chuck E in his car, or Barney in his car. It's cute but gets a little old after putting coin after coin into a machine to rock back and forth. I have a rocking chair at home that will do that, and I'll sing the Chuck E song! Of course mommy kept wanting to play 'big kid' things and Lacey wouldn't have it. She did love the tickets mommy won though, and then the bracelets and ball afterwards. Oh yea, and the fun dip. She did have fun dipping and licking it, and not sharing.

Her memory is SO good, it's scary. We haven't been to CEC since she turned a year old, and the second we walk through the door she runs to a table and starts shouting 'Peepa, Peepa.' For those who don't speak baby, that's Pizza. Which she loves. And at the swim meet the other day she did the same thing, right when we walked in she ran to the snack place and started yelling for Peepa. It wasn't even there yet and we had been to 1 swim meet like 2 months ago. Crazy. I wish they could bottle her memory and sell it in pills, we'd all be so lucky. She acts like she is deprived. Poor thing, doesn't get enough pizza!

I think Carson enjoyed it, but I definitely know his mom did! We had fun playing Flamin Finger (sounds bad, but I promise it's a kids place) while the kids yelled at us to go ride Barney (JK). My sister Kelly was a ticket-winning fiend, and got mad when I spent my tokens to let my daughter ride Barney and she wanted me to play Jackpot. Oh how great it is to have a child. You get to go to all those places that they won't allow you to go in unless you have a little one, and you get to play! Not only is it the place where a kid can be a kid, but an adult can be a kid too! Plus, I'm glad she's still too young to go in those play area climbing things by herself, cause I get to play too! I pretend like I don't like it, but inside I'm 5 again! Luckily I'm small or I'd be out of luck.

Apartment hunting was successful, I'm so lucky Mel went with me or else I would have driven around completely lost and frustrated like last time, wasting gas. Poor Carson was such a good sport!! We drug him around and around, I know he was so happy to be out of that car!

I have to work tomorrow for a friend. Nick has a swim meet all day, so my friend Kat gets to keep Lacey and she is thrilled. He also will be in Tuscaloosa all weekend at a meet. Why can't he have this week-o-meets on my on week? Now I have to find something to do all weekend. Luckily I have friends I haven't seen in awhile (not lucky I haven't seen them, just lucky I have them) and hopefully we can get together!

No comments: