She is growing way too fast! I can't believe in a few days she will be 18 months old. Gosh. And she's been peeing and pooing on the potty, it's so cute and crazy. She'll go 'mommy, pee pee' and I'll ask her if she needs to use the potty, and she'll do her body nod and say 'yeah' and then we'll go sit on the potty, and she pees! Same for poo. It's so cute and sad at the same time, because she's such a big little girl.
And we got a new puppy, a scottish terrier named Shelby. She's pretty cute but she's a handful. Especially the yapping. We've only had her a day though and she's used to being around 4 dogs, so I think she's lonely. Hopefully she'll get over that soon.
I'm going white water rafting with my dad and his small group this weekend to the Ocoee, so that should be lots of fun! The only thing is that it's my off weekend and I'd like to spend it with Lacey, but this is an opportunity I can't miss, plus my dad is paying. I'm really excited!
And our 'free' beach trip in August has been messed up. It was Nick's friend's grandparents condo and apparently the 'friend' made his grandparents mad and they got vindictive and said his friend couldn't use the condo. Meaning in 2 weeks when we go to the beach we would have no free condo. And we found out yesterday. Nick and I were SO angry. So Nick's dad found a place last night that looks really nice, but it still sucks. Instead of spending the money that we would save from a free condo on going out to eat and other fun novelty stuff at the beach, we have to spend it on a condo. I know, spoiled brat, but I was so excited to be able to buy Lacey all those cute shirts and go out to eat all the time and stuff. Oh well maybe next time.
My grandmother got out of the hospital last Friday! She's doing great and is having physical and occupational therapy at home. I'm thrilled!
Nick and I saw the new Batman movie on Tuesday night, and went to Buffalo Wild Wings with his good friend and his girlfriend on Wednesday. It's been a fun week. And I'm taking Lacey swimming with my sister this evening.
Lacey's new favorite food is red peppers. How weird! She LOVES them, especially in a little olive oil and pepper. Uncooked though. She is definitely her daddy's baby. I'm such a picky eater, and she likes the weird stuff. She is so silly. And she loves to spin in circles now until she falls down. She also is obsessed with the Oswald and Weeny show on Noggin. She always asks to watch 'owald' or 'weeeny.' She sits down on her mini-couch and vegges out. It's so cute! She is absolutely adorable and growing smarter and cuter everyday. It's amazing watching her learn. I love being a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
i'm so glad yall have had such a great week and i know you and your daddy will have a great time this weekend! (even though i wish you were going to be here with me to celebrate!! :)
you need pics of lacey and shelby on here!!
potty training already that's amazing!
Post a Comment