This year for Easter we went to church on Saturday night, because our church is so big. So we got to hunt eggs all day on Sunday! It was kinda weird, I kept feeling like I had to go to work on Sunday, but it was fun. Saturday we also went to a track meet, and ever since Lacey has wanted to race and 'win'. That's my girl! These are some pictures from Easter at (great) grandmommy and grandaddy's house!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter!
This year for Easter we went to church on Saturday night, because our church is so big. So we got to hunt eggs all day on Sunday! It was kinda weird, I kept feeling like I had to go to work on Sunday, but it was fun. Saturday we also went to a track meet, and ever since Lacey has wanted to race and 'win'. That's my girl! These are some pictures from Easter at (great) grandmommy and grandaddy's house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment