Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Good Morning!

Yes, I realize it's 10:30 at night (or 2230 here at work in military time). But I had to share what the munchkin has been doing the past few nights.

Last night I put her to bed, after indulging ourselves in pizza and brownie mix. We put on a movie of her choice, and off to sleep she went, or so I thought. Nick and I were sitting on the couch just relaxing, and we hear her door open. She has to open, and close, her door before she can leave her room, so we wait for her to look out and see us. And for sure, she does. She gets this huge smile on her face, carrying her bear, dog, and baby doll, and walks into the living room. She says 'Good morning mommy and daddy! That was a good story! Can I have some ogurt (yogurt)?' Oh, out of the mouths of babes.

Nick and I finish laughing, and we point to the window. Baby look, it's not morning silly girl. It's still night time! To which she replies No, it's not! It's good morning! And then we again, point out that it's pitch black outside, and usher her cute pajamaed booty on back to bed. At least she went back to bed happily, watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

Pictures and stories from the airshow to come, whenever I can sit down at my own computer uninterrupted. Which, never happens. It's always Nick or Lacey (usually Nick) needing mommy!

No comments: