Yay, we made it through the weekend! And are still alive to tell about it!
Saturday was my 2 shower day, it was a lot of fun! I was so happy to get to see my friends and family. A lot of people were out of town, but that just made it more cozy with the ones that did get to come. I feel very blessed!
Sunday we started moving, it was SO hot and humid. It was awful! Luckily Nick's grandparents stayed in town until Tuesday. So Sunday night Lacey spent the night at his parents house, so we could stay up until 1am finishing up packing the last minute stuff. Then we got the Uhaul Monday morning, and Nick's friends, his dad, my dad, and his granddad all came to help. It was great, we got everything moved (well, I left for work at 2, but I helped a lot!). I've unpacked quite a lot, it feels nice. We got our puppy back from my sister, who was keeping him until we moved, and now he and Bentley are learning how to be outdoor dogs. They don't like it very much. The first day Bentley whined all day. Of course, I felt so sorry for him (he's a black dog, but I shaved him recently). But I kept telling myself that he is a dog, he is supposed to be outside, and he is a baby. And the neighbors have a lab with long hair, and he is outside. He's doing fine now, he just barks at night so I did let him sleep in the basement yesterday. Marley just came today, and he is SO whiny! I hope he gets used to it soon, he sounds like someone is beating him!
Back to work....yuck. This weekend is beach time though! I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment